Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 6th month anniversary


Dear,Thanks for accompany me on the half year......

HAPPY 6th MONTH ANNIVERSARY


in the half year we has known many things from each other..something like individuality,habits,thinking,or any else.this is all what we get on the half year..

i still remember start from i know u as a friend until we be a couple...very happy of that,thanks for the god let me know u...let me have a wonderful relationship's.

in a relation,we have difficulties and hardships, Ya! i agree about it..cause got no thing are 100 percent is perfect one... sometimes we argue until cry only stop..sometimes we will very happy go to shopping,having dinner,having movie in cinema,or singing in greenbox..


actually i don't like the feel when we have argument,because sometime u have no intention say some word hurt me,i don't know why? my heart will suddenly seems like let a knife cut apart until bloodletting...it was hurt! i will cry alone when i thinikg for all about we argument~but all of this we will more understand what we need. =)
between the sad moment...we also have HAPPY moment,we will play likes best friend,talking likes friend,i feel very relax and enjoy in the relation...woohoooo..do u same feel with me??? i hope u too...

let's my reader know about some funny thing lar..actually i very jealous a gal who let my boyfriend "pikat" her 8months...because of my boyfriend love her...and he do so much things to her...HAixxx..=(

but my boyfriend treat me good also,he so sayang me,he will do anything i like,he will come from kl to klang find me when i miss him too much whatever he got many assisment want to do and need to pass up next day....i known he did many things for me...i known he love me heaps.....me too...

DEAR,i know what u thinking actually,u known,today morning why i feel
sad?because of u no besides me,i can't see u when i open my eyes...i feel very unhappy...everytime i feel unhappy or sad,that's mean that is a time when i missing u....i very belive u,i know u won't do anything wrong's....i just want u take care your health and i wish u can get your diploma on the next year...

kenneth-i love u heaps.
muackz

written from albee...
today is 18.12.2009 1:57am

No comments:

Post a Comment