Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy or Sad

wink*


woohooo...i am back to update my blog....
please forgive me if my grammar use wrong...because my english very -poor-haha

actually i want to write something about X'mas day...but,the photo are not in my phone,so i think i will write on the other day....so hope my FRIENDS have a look....

hmm,,okay...start write about happening on today....
i just went back from my friend wedding party,so first i wish her have a SWEET relation in she's life...

her wedding photo..got alot very nice one

hmm..in the party i keep talking with my friend -wilson- haha..then we drink some beer...i think i something wrong because i accompany him drink and talk..but its okay la..he also is a good man..so hope he can find a good lover lo...then we go janet room have a look..wah...sooo nice..but i no took photo ..haixxx...miss it...hmmm....


can't drink beer under 18years old...hahahaha


today i had "apply" a off day with my P.I.C ...so sorry for her,,because of my "LAZY"...but actually i really got something to do,,i go to the kinder garden which i start work on january-2010..i be a chinese teacher,,haha..i also don't know why i will get this job,,but i will take my heart for teaching the children...--wish i can be a GOOD teacher--

thanks for my dear --kenneth-- for accompany me go there for help me to do something like sticker the words which is wrong writing or any else,,i knew he are very tired,,but he also "tahan" until the last minute...thankssss...mmuuaacckkzz..He really is a best lover in my life,,even he "run out of money" he also come to find me..i can feel that u love me dear...but very sorry for u,,i know sometime i very "ye man"....but this is ME...i hope u can forgive me...when u are talking i really got hear it...actually i very care for u...i know u don't like what i doing..but,, PLEASE..give me sometimesss...i wish that i can be a GOOD lover for u...



okay..i going to sleep...cause i need to work tomorrow..wink*



***for DEAR kenneth
--i saw ur blog after i back from there...haha...blek

No comments:

Post a Comment