Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to ME..albee ang

Ermm...before i write this BLOG..i need to tell everyone,my ENGLISH very very POOR...so PLEASE DON'T MIND if i use wrong word or wrong spelling...THANKS^.^"
12.10.2009 is my 17th years old B'day..emmm...actually i long time no celebrate my birthday already..cause i feel that just like a normal day..also will pass...BUT...my 2nd uncle celebrate my 17th b'day with me when 11.10.2009...just a simple celebrate...he treat me and my family eat seafood....my bf..KENNETH also got join this celebration..thanks DEAR..
so let me write about all the happened on 11.10.2009.. cause i want let it be my most like memories in my life of 17th years old...
EArly morning,Dear fetch my mummy went to Pasar Pagi for bought fish,meat,and some vegetable..so dear and me walk to bought some "dim sam" for our breakfast..after that..we back home for a rest..we planed to sing k,but no room already so cancel it-.-....then,turn our "entertainment"= revision... dear force me do revision SPM..oh my gosh..headache because of this..whatever i act like a spoiled child..he keep say:awhile only,do u remember what u promise me?!...YA i remember dear,i promise u i will do revision when i free^^"....so we start revision..subject is SCIENCE...in my opinion..i will tell myself just TAKE IT EASY in SPM...DON'T be so -PRESSURE-...that's why everyday i very relax and feel haaapppyyyy in my life...Hahaha..okay lah..except revision, besides that i have learn many "strange word"...hmm..not bad..hehe...then he sleep like a PIG after revision...so i can watch my "ka hou yut yun" with my relax mood...story of "ka hou yut yun"let me feel very nervous..so i keep watching watching and watching...my dear also watch the story with me when he wake up....we watch until 7pm..we took some picture..


-with my new lens-

















- i like it








oh my gosh,what are me doing-








Then out for my celebration with my family..

hmm...delicious~all seafood..we taking dinner at "Klang seafood" at pandamaran...i known that dear sensitive with seafood..but..because of me...U TAKE IT...mmuuuaaccckkkzz.."sek fan lei xin"...we took some picture with my niece..EPRIL..

me and epril

epril and kenneth

epril and Daphne(2nd sis)
know why she keep closing she's skirt..because me look at her underwear..haha


12.10.2009..

Thanks for all the Friends sent me birthday wishes...
i no hanging out with anyone..i stay at home...my elder sister share with my second sister bought a ICE-CREAM CAKE for celebrate with me..baker cottage blueberry ice-cream cake..
nice^^

THANKS...actually i feel very happy because of this..but suddenly..my heart seems like crying..i don't know why..so i just keep ask myself...it is not enough happy for me..NO!!no because it...i just feel not because of it...i feel sour....BUT DON'T KNOW WHY???!!!....
LASTLY,thanks for all of u celebrate with me...I LOVE MY FAMILY....IMPORTANT FOR ME..
THANK YOU DEAR..u spend 2days time for my birthday..i know that u feel tired..I LOVE YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment